Cause Im Free Fallin Cause Im Free Fallin

This actually made me laugh

Good job. This is the true definition of ironic. Completely unexpected. the sound was masterfully added over the video. I had to give a lower score for graphics due to low quality.

Sterny doo Sterny doo

I can see forever

This has got to be one of the most awesome flash on NG. The storyline was deep, but easy enough for children to follow. The graphics are way ahead of its time. The flashes progression was nearly flawless. The sound was very nicely done. The humor was nicely put in without trying to hard. There was a nice mix of violence which would settle blood thirsty peoples need, but won't make mothers turn their head.

possibly-yodd responds:

Its all in balance.

exactly.

Return of the Stern Return of the Stern

Epic flash is epic

This is one of the best flashes to ever grace failgrounds. The plot line was riveting yet easy to keep track of. The sheer magnitude of the skill of the person behind the audio is unprecedented. There was no violence which makes this great even for little kids to watch. Your style was very original and I would like to see more of it. This movie kept me in the lulz a lot. Most people will not realize the sheer epicness or meaning behind this flash and its hidden message.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

brilliance

awesome i watch it for hours, and it Is the most touching THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A WHILE

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

awesomenessness

that was the most touching thing i ever seen

Amazing Conflicts Amazing Conflicts

good

but needs improvement and more battles

Counter Terrorism Unit Counter Terrorism Unit

love this 5hit!!

it is creative, stylish, awesome and wonderfully brilliant, keep on making more!! luv the ending

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

awesomeness

this is one frikin awesome movie!! i give it a 5 outa 5

counterstrike vs osama counterstrike vs osama

pure brilliance

this is awesome!! why cant all movies be as good as this?

Lui Kang Pirate's MP3's Lui Kang Pirate's MP3's

i dint like it

i thought the graphics sucked, there was virtually no humor.........try harder