Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

Way to easy

This game was no where near challenging enough. All you need to do is aim for head shots, then at the end of each level upgrade clip size. When you are done with clip size, you move on to power, and after that I started fortifying. The graphics were ok, but they are nowhere near todays standards. OVerall, this was a mediocre game.

TheMillz responds:

That's actually the same stategy more-or-less that I use when I played it. May not be very difficult, but it's something to do. And alot of other ppl liked it, so I'm ganna go ahead and take this as a succes.

Thanks for reviewing and playing.

Cemetary 2 Cemetary 2

Pretty bad

The enemies were not big enough, the reload system is buggy and won't let you reload sometimes, when zombies enter the mall or whatever it is, it won't let you shoot them

-Flight- -Flight-

I didn't like it

The graphics were not that good. The flow of the game wasn't bad or good. The sound got annoying because I couldn't turn it off and I wanted to listen to dancing pineapple man. The only violence was a helicoper explosion. The controls were way to responsive and I couldn't get past 2 objects. No humor.

Alexander Nevsky Alexander Nevsky

Not that good of a game

Graphis: The graphics were very choppy. The armour looked really bad.

Style: I did not like the general overall flow of this game, it was to slow.

Sound: You added musiced but it got really repetitive.

Violence: You could of added blood.

Ineractivity: You moved to slow and the sword attack was to slow sometimes.

Humor: Only time I laughed was when I got stuck at the start and it wouldn't let me move

Overall: OVerall, this is a really bad game that could be good if you scrapped it an dstarted over. The enemies were not that smart and had really bad AI. The controls were very unresponsive for me.

Invasion! Invasion!

To easy

The graphics were not that great. Also, i fthe ships touch you nothing happens. To basically win all you need to do is hold the up key to win.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Not as good as the first

However, you did add a mix to it. I did not like the fact how people could become infected. Also, it was to hard to infect other places.

Graphics: Not the best but not the worst
Style: Unoriginal but you added some things
Sound: Broken Speakers
Violence: Text-based
Interactivity: Very interactive
Humor: This was not rated
Overall: 8, with some improvements this could be better then the original

Blips responds:

Don't worry if you liked the first one more, some time during the next few months I will release a sequel to Pandemic. Until then thanks for the review !

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

One of the best

Flash games here on NG. However, I cannot get into the airport.

Graphics: The graphics have gotten repetitive after the first 2 zombie hordes. However, they are still good.

Style: Loved the style of the zombie horde games

Sound: Speakers are currently broken so I had to give you a 0

Violence: Not that violent, but it was still violent.

Interactive: There wasn't that many things to interact with besides clicking next and purchasing things.

Humor: I doubt you were shooting for humor.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Great game but..

It could of had more upgrades from the last game
Graphics: 7/10 Ok, but they are starting to get Repitive
Style: 9/10 Nice job, no criticism here from me
Sound: 7/10 The sound effects were good, but repetitive
Violence: 8/10 Nice mix of violence but you did not over do it
Interactivity: 9/10 Great Interactiveness, no criticism
Humor 1/10: This does not go into my overall scores for game, unless it was supposed to be a funny game

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

It is really addictive

Graphics-They were ok but they were not that great.
Style-I loved this game, it was nearly flawless.
Sound-My speakers are broken so I could not give a fair rating
Violence-It was bloody, but not to gory, good job
Interactivity-I liked the upgrade of being able to choose your weapons unlike the last one. The ability to change controls helped alot.
Humor-I don't think you were shooting for humor.
Good overall job on your game

Pandemic Pandemic

Very fun except

For the fact that it is impossible to infect Western Europe. The graphics were not that great, partly because of the type of game. You had an excellent style. I gave you a 0 on sound because my speakers broke. There wasn't really violence unless you count it saying "new Virus kills #". The game had good interactivity although more options would of been nice. I do not think that this game was meant to be funny, except for the number of people you put it in each area.