Cause Im Free Fallin Cause Im Free Fallin

This actually made me laugh

Good job. This is the true definition of ironic. Completely unexpected. the sound was masterfully added over the video. I had to give a lower score for graphics due to low quality.

Sterny doo Sterny doo

I can see forever

This has got to be one of the most awesome flash on NG. The storyline was deep, but easy enough for children to follow. The graphics are way ahead of its time. The flashes progression was nearly flawless. The sound was very nicely done. The humor was nicely put in without trying to hard. There was a nice mix of violence which would settle blood thirsty peoples need, but won't make mothers turn their head.

possibly-yodd responds:

Its all in balance.

exactly.

Return of the Stern Return of the Stern

Epic flash is epic

This is one of the best flashes to ever grace failgrounds. The plot line was riveting yet easy to keep track of. The sheer magnitude of the skill of the person behind the audio is unprecedented. There was no violence which makes this great even for little kids to watch. Your style was very original and I would like to see more of it. This movie kept me in the lulz a lot. Most people will not realize the sheer epicness or meaning behind this flash and its hidden message.

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

Way to easy

This game was no where near challenging enough. All you need to do is aim for head shots, then at the end of each level upgrade clip size. When you are done with clip size, you move on to power, and after that I started fortifying. The graphics were ok, but they are nowhere near todays standards. OVerall, this was a mediocre game.

TheMillz responds:

That's actually the same stategy more-or-less that I use when I played it. May not be very difficult, but it's something to do. And alot of other ppl liked it, so I'm ganna go ahead and take this as a succes.

Thanks for reviewing and playing.

Cemetary 2 Cemetary 2

Pretty bad

The enemies were not big enough, the reload system is buggy and won't let you reload sometimes, when zombies enter the mall or whatever it is, it won't let you shoot them

-Flight- -Flight-

I didn't like it

The graphics were not that good. The flow of the game wasn't bad or good. The sound got annoying because I couldn't turn it off and I wanted to listen to dancing pineapple man. The only violence was a helicoper explosion. The controls were way to responsive and I couldn't get past 2 objects. No humor.